Recipes

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Craft...Move...Cry...What to do?

There is just not enough of me to go around these days. I need to craft for Art in the Park, McQueen and other shows. There are several large items I would like to get done for them. There is more dollar crap to be stuffed, dollies need britches, and more. Not to mention that the trailer is a disaster and really needs to be gutted and re-organized. I need to finish cleaning up and touching up so I can start moving things to the new house. There are things that need to come out of the cupboards so my stuff can go into them....and on...and on. Today, I just sat down and cried. I think everyone needs one of them once in a while. Guess I need to clone myself so each one of me can concentrate on an assigned task...that would be good.

Anyway, on a better note. My best bud, Rochelle went to the Candy Dance over the weekend. She kicked butt and had a great show. I knew she would, her stuff is awesome. She thought she had an aweful spot but turned out to be fabulous. She came home with very little stuff for Art in the Park this weekend. There will be little rest for her this week. I'm so excited for her.

I was supposed to go but declined. Last year I drove home on my 25th anniversay so that was my major decision for not going. I just didn't have enought product to go and justify the expense. I'm finally able to admit that this has not been my year to concentrate on my business as I'd like to. Nothing about this year has been normal for me. So I am already looking forward to next year...it will be MY year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails