Thursday, March 24, 2011
Mom called me at work today because she was so excited about how well it worked...not to mention all the time it saved her.
Thought you might like this handy little hint as well.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
WOW! Time flies when you're having fun...it true. I can't believe it. The Creative Painting Convention is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year! It's moved back to the Tropicana Hotel now that they've completed their renovations. Creative people from all over the world...seriously...are gathering right now to share their passion for decorative painting. Classes, discussions, make it-take its, demos, and shopping are here for your hearts desire.
I've had the pleasure to teach and have a trade show booth at this fabulous event in the past. I've met and become friends with several of my favorite designers. It's good to see them each year. Did you know I met Frank Bielic? Yup, he had a booth the same year I had my first booth at the show. What a character he is. You just gotta love him. Many of our leading and well know painting designers will be there once again. Priclla Hauser, Donna Dewberry, Sue Sheewe (ok, I know that's not spelled right), Shara Reiner, Laurie Speltz, and more.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
What am I going to do? The list is long.
* I want to sort though my completed inventory, box and label it so I won't be all unorganized this fall.
* I would like to gather a few friends for a craft night (or day). Interested?
* I am planning on donating excess crafting supplies to a local school or two for their art or afterschool program. I know....I could really supply more places than that according to my hubby.
* I want to update my Etsy and Artfire sites with some new items that are in the works.
* I want to spread the love of crafting and the joy, relaxation, and satisafaction it brings to others.
* I will be attending the Creative Painting Convention in Las Vegas!!!! Love the trade floor!
* I would like to get some ideas onto paper for some new patterns.
* Paint! I want to paint!
* Cut wood. I love the smell of sawdust.
* I want to make a career out of crafting and sharing it with others.
* Get my show applications completed and turned in.
* Start putting tutorials on my blog...you know, this one you're reading right now. ;o)
Okay, I think I need to stop for a moment and breathe....I'm getting too excited. hehe