Recipes

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall Crafts



The Fall craft show season is bearing down on us. I wish it felt like Fall, that would be nice! But that's for another blog post. Here are a few of the things I've gotten done lately for my shows. I really like the bucket, I've had it wuite a while but finally painted it. Haven't gotten lots of my bigger pieces done since the cooler isn't working in the shop at my Dad's house. So items with simple cuts, metal and sewing have been on the agenda. I really need to get a shop built here at my house this winter...and but an A/C unit on it.

If you're in the Las Vegas area, come see me at the Harvest Festival at Cashman Field. I'm in booth K-21. I'm excited and nervous about being at this show. It's my first time there and it's the first one of the season around here so it draws a big crowd. Wish me luck...and come buy some stuff! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails