Recipes

Monday, March 2, 2009

March is National Craft Month

That's right folks, March is National Craft Month. I knew I was born on a good date...hehe. So everyone, get your craft on! Pull out some supplies and create!




I plan to craft every day this month...okay, maybe those are my plans everyday, but what the heck. I am feeling creative and need to do something. Let me know what you plan to create this month by leaving a comment and at the end of the month one lucky person will get one of my latest creations.
Need inspiration? Stop by your library and pick up a book on crafting. Take a class at your local craft store. Support your fellow crafter and purchase a piece of their work. Attend a craft show. Shop my websites, www.TwiddlebugzDesignz.com or www.Twiddlebugz.Etsy.com. Consider taking a sewing class, learn to knit or crochet, maybe jewelry is your thing. What ever you are interested in...get out and do it. Maybe even clean out some of your older supplies and donate them to a group or school so others can be creative also.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails