Recipes

Monday, March 23, 2009

trying to keep busy

I think I have just about everything done, caught up, and ahead around here. I have to admit I'm getting kinda nervous at this point about going in for surgery tomorrow (hysterectomy and bladder repair). I's had 2 c-sections so I know what recovery will be like and I'm bummed about being down for the count during the spring. ATV riding in the desert is the best then...it's not too hot, the cactus and flowers start to bloom, and it's really pretty.
I've made soup, chop suey, done a ton of laundry, changed the sheets, waxed the floor, pulled weeds most of the day on Saturday, and I've sewn 9 baby size rag quilts...5 of them today. I finished sewing up a fleece patchwork quilt today as well. It's pinned and ready to be tied off.
I need to shower, pack a small suitcase, re-make the bed and hit the sack. Need to get up at 4-4:30am to be there at 5:30am. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

bow mom said...

Glad all is well. I'll call soon. Life is taking me over at the minute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails