Recipes

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A few good sites

Today I've been painting a little. Timm is working on water lines so when I dumped dirty water, guess what...no more water to fill the water basin to keep painting. Totally spaced it. I've got some sewing out now and this dang computer sucked me in again.

Anyway...since it is National Craft month I thought I would share a few websites with you that you, me, and many other artists and crafters sell their wares at. Please...support your crafters and buy handmade.

ETSY.com Come see me at Twiddlebugz.Etsy.com
Ebay.com
Artfire.com I just registered to sell here...TwiddlebugzDesignz.Artfire.com
Crobbies.com
BuyHandmade.com
1000Markets.com
Folksy.com This is UK site
MadeIt.com.au This is an Austrailian site

Sit back, relax, and enjoy exploring these sites. Oh, and if you have others you enjoy please leave a post and let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails