Recipes

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So ready for a vacation

and we leave in the morning! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. REALLY! Life has been anything but normal this year and it's hit us one right after another. We really need a vacation. And does it get any better???!!! We are going on our first cruise...to ALASKA! Timm was presented with this fabulous gift at the company Christmas party last year for his 30th anniversary with Martin Harris. He is the first employee to hit that mark!


Alaska is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. We spent 3 weeks there in '95 with the kids but this time we are on a cruise on the Inside Passage. We make stops in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. We take a steam train into the Yukon out of Skagway...I love trains so I know I will really enjoy that one. Hoping to see one of these guys on that trip, okay, I want to see bears too. I want to see it all in fact. I'll have a billion photos for you when I get back.
Timm is excited too and needs a vacation also. Work has been very stressful in these economic times. Plans of feasting on seafood everyday. I'm sure we will both need a diet routine when we get home.
Got to pick up a few more things for the trip so I guess I'd better get of this dang computer.
Oh, I need to take pictures of the house too before I go so I can show you the progress, but that's a whole other post.
Have fun, be good, and come back to check my blog after the 23rd when I return. SEE YA!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails