Recipes

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All aboard!

Yesterday I gave you a tour of Vancouver, well here I am playing tourist. Yes, I did have to have my picture taken with the carved bear. Made Timm do it too. It was one of the last things I did before I left the airport hotel (which is really nice by the way).


Before we left the dock we had a mandatory drill. They even took roll call to make sure everyone was there. That's Timm way in the back with the red hat. Women and children first you know. It was humid and being snuggled up with your neighbor in this very attractive life preservers was a little warm.

WooHoo!!!! We're off! These ships are so huge,silent and smooth, not jarring when it takes off or anything. We passed Stanley Park on the way out of the harbor. There is lots of industrial stuff going on there too, apparently, it is supposed to be the 2nd busiest port in the world. I just believe what they tell me.
I think this is what postcards are made of...the perfect sunset. What a great way to start a cruise.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails