Recipes

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been slacking



I've missed telling you so much of what is going on in my life. One of the biggest is my baby....yup...my baby is no longer a baby. He officially is an adult now. He turned 21 last month. I just don't know how time flies by so quickly....it really does.
This is a picture of him at his brother's wedding in May. I swear he could be secret service. He is a tall, large build handsome young man I am just so proud of. He wants to be a police officer, I think he would be a good one. Of course he still has his crazy kid side, the other picture is from Christy's birthday.
Chris has this obsesive, hyper dog named Shelby. She is a black labrador/wymeriener mix (I know that is spelled wrong) that wanted to be loved to death and play fetch. You can't wear that dog out I swear.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails