Recipes

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Out with the old and in with the new.  I have been praying my guts out for a better year than 2009.  Although it could be much worse than it was I am just really looking for a more successful year than the last.  I have some new plans, projects and ideas on the drawing board to bring you in 2010. 

Big 'Thank Yous' to Candace in Patchogue, NY!!!  She's my first internet sale of the year...woohoo!  It's packed and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail.  She found a fun piece on Arts A Flutter's website.  Come by and check out my products please at http://www.artsaflutter.com/.  I'm Twiddlebugz Designz.

1 comment:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Crystal, Happy New Year! The Good Lord hears our prayers so I believe you will have a good year. Congrats on your first sale of the year. I hope it is an indication of the success you will find this year.

New Year Blessings
~willa~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails