Recipes

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A good day

There have been lots of good days, but today was a good day. Started off with good hair...which is surprising since I have a hair cut later this week. Enjoyed lunch with some friends today, talked about crafts and more. Had a doctors appointment, just okay, my numbers still need to come down...but making progress. Stopped at my favorite thrift store and found a few bargains. Stocked up on sponge brushes...they are on sale 20/$1.00. I bought 200! It's the best deal of the year. Finally got a date for my hysterectomy so I can plan my life again. I think that was the best part of my day. Not as soon as I'd like it to be but I will take it. It's kinda cloudy today with a chance of rain tonight...good night for a fire and snuggling under a blanket. Now if only the dinner fairy would show up it would be fabulous!

1 comment:

Mary-Beth said...

It was a good day for me too. YOu hair did look good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails