Recipes

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Show Schedule Update

Circumstances have changed, thus...my show schedule has changed a bit. You won't find me at the CSN Fall Fun Fest this coming weekend.  However, I do encourage you to head out there and attend.  There will be lots of crafts from many local artists, along with concerts, carnival and more.  There will be trick or treating on Saturday afternoon as well.  It all takes place on the CSN campus at Charleston and Torrey Pines. 

Removing this show from my schedule left me feeling like I needed to replace it.  With that being said, you'll be able to find me at the Steve Powers Great Craft Festival at Cashman Center November 5-7.  Please come by and see me.  This is always a great event and I'm looking forward to being part of it once more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails