Recipes

Monday, September 27, 2010

Art in the Park is this weekend!

That's right! One of the biggest and best outdoor shows in the west is in our own backyard. Art in the Park will be held this coming weekend, October 2-3 at the parks in Boulder City.   This is part of my booth from last year...but I assure you I've got lots of great stuff this year as well. 
For a close parking space plan to be there early...like by 8am...but don't let parking bother you. You can ride the CAT busses that will be running every 5-10 minutes and make your day much easier and less stressful. They drop you off right at the parks and pick you up when you're finished. All fees for the busses go to a local charity for the weekend.   Look for the Southwest Diner on the way in...I painted the signs on the marqi and the side of the building.  They have delicious homestyle food by the way, I highly reccomend them.
Stop in to see me!  My space is in Bicentennial Park near the playground.  Tell me you saw this post on my blog and get a free treat! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails