Recipes

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Home at Last


I'm back from my show in Reno and it appears I got out of there in the nick of time.  We left Monday morning and they had snow on Tuesday...whew...just made it.  The weekend was beautiful and the trees were awesome shades of red, yellow, rust and brown...that's a real treat for us Vegas folk.  We left a day early and came home a day late so it was a longer trip than normal but certainly less tiresome.  It was also nice to spend more time with family.  It was my only out of town show this year.  Shoppers were out in full force at McQueen...thank goodness.  This year my friend and split 3 booths, it was a good move and we plan to do it again next year.  Thanks to the ROTC and students that helped move product, set up and tear down...you guys (and gals) were awesome...makes this show so much easier on the vendors.  Looking forward to next year. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails