Recipes

Friday, October 30, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

I don't know what happened to this week, it has flown by for sure.  My son and I drove home from Reno on Monday. Tuesday I caught up around the house, shopped for food and such, and did a demo at the crafters guild meeting. Wednesday I cleaned and had a Pampered Chef party, Thursday I did paint a little, completed 10 of these turkey plaques (they were also my demo Tuesday night, I gave those two pieces away).  Timm and Chris poured concrete, we're in the process of building an outdoor kitchen.  And well, here it is Friday already. 

These two cabinet doors I finished just before I left for the craft show last week.  I sold the scarecrow to a gentleman that bought a couple of doors from me last year so he's starting a collection of sorts.  He also donated 4 more doors for me to paint on.  What a nice guy he is.  I'm telling you the folks I've met in Reno are the nicest people...and loyal craft shoppers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails