Recipes

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Dressing up can be a scream and playing tricks is dandy...
but when it comes to Halloween it's all about the candy!

It's so fun to paint and decorate for Halloween and my favorite's by far are
my Gaye Shoell pieces.  What a talented person she is.  I've enjoyed many
painting seminars learning and painting with her.  She's quite an inspiration to me.
This trick or treater is 'Wierd Wolf'...just one of her many awesome designs.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Author said...

I Just love Gaye shoell stuff as well, I didn't realize she does seminars, I have bought every book with her name in it!
You did a fantastic job painting the Halloween project!!
Would you be willing to share the pattern? Does she still do the classes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails