Recipes

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Few New Things









Here are a few pictures to wet your appetite for the coming seasons. Besides....I just wanted to share. There are lots of signs in the works and made to choose from. Snowmen are a real favorite of mine. Maybe it's because we don't really get snow in Vegas, or maybe it's because they are just so darn loveable. Yeah...I'm going with the second one.













I paint them on anything and everything. Here are some on re-purposed ice skates full of greenery, on giant jingle bells and on cabinet doors.







Don't fret all you Halloween lovers...I've got lots of fun stuff for you too. Witches, scarecrows, and even a few skeletons and skulls too.




I've got several of these really large 40" metal stars to paint. They are super cool because they can be taken apart to store from year to year.

So enjoy this sneak peek and look for more items to show up on my Etsy and Twiddlebugz Designz sites and at shows during the upcoming seasons.

2 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I love your work!! Snowmen are a favorite with me too - even though we occasionally do get snow, lol. I enjoy your blog!

~Neenee~

stain removal Reno said...

I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails