Recipes

Friday, December 26, 2008

The last 2 weeks...


I told you I'd get you caught up on what I've been doing the last couple of weeks. Well, here is it...baking and candy making. I've been up to my ears in cookies, candies, and gift baskets, and more. Rice crispy snowman pops...about 400 or so.
Caramel and white chocolate pretzel rods...almost 500 of the little buggers.I baked cookies for 2 days straight...peanut butter and chocolate chip.

The last thing I did was pumpkin rolls.

Along with the cinnamon rolls I told you about last post, I have baked for right at 2 weeks straight. These were my gifts this year and also sold a few for Timm's office. They were all well received and much appreciated. I'm glad because there were many nights I was up past midnight getting items finished. Here are a few of the gift baskets I completed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails