Recipes

Monday, November 17, 2008

Show & Tell Crafters Market A Big Hit!







If you missed our show over the weekend you really missed out. It was awesome! There was a steady flow of shoppers all weekend with lots of mad rushes! I love it! I'm exhausted not that I've let myself relax and breathe for a minute. The Show & Tell blog is acting up and I can't access it right now so I'm posting pictures here for your viewing pleasure. Looking forward to a March date for the next market.
Here are a few more pictures of my booth.

Here is my show partner, Rochelle's booth...as always, it looks most excellent.



Here are some of our show friends in their booths too.
Bob & Kris Smith, Me & My Misses (just about the cutest and nicest couple you'd ever meet by the way)
Autumn Kizerian and her daughter Clarissa of Lollipops & Bows.
Cyndy Dawes of Cherry Street Fleece.
Kathy Castonon, KC Creations
Diane Dorman




1 comment:

Shunyata said...

Thanks to the pretty blog nice material.
Have a great day .. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails