Tuesday, March 1, 2011
March is National Craft Month
What am I going to do? The list is long.
* I want to sort though my completed inventory, box and label it so I won't be all unorganized this fall.
* I would like to gather a few friends for a craft night (or day). Interested?
* I am planning on donating excess crafting supplies to a local school or two for their art or afterschool program. I know....I could really supply more places than that according to my hubby.
* I want to update my Etsy and Artfire sites with some new items that are in the works.
* I want to spread the love of crafting and the joy, relaxation, and satisafaction it brings to others.
* I will be attending the Creative Painting Convention in Las Vegas!!!! Love the trade floor!
* I would like to get some ideas onto paper for some new patterns.
* Paint! I want to paint!
* Cut wood. I love the smell of sawdust.
* I want to make a career out of crafting and sharing it with others.
* Get my show applications completed and turned in.
* Start putting tutorials on my blog...you know, this one you're reading right now. ;o)
Okay, I think I need to stop for a moment and breathe....I'm getting too excited. hehe