Recipes

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20th Anniversary for Creative Painting Convention

WOW!  Time flies when you're having fun...it true.  I can't believe it.  The Creative Painting Convention is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year!  It's moved back to the Tropicana Hotel now that they've completed their renovations.  Creative people from all over the world...seriously...are gathering right now to share their passion for decorative painting.  Classes, discussions, make it-take its, demos, and shopping are here for your hearts desire. 
I've had the pleasure to teach and have a trade show booth at this fabulous event in the past.  I've met and become friends with several of my favorite designers.  It's good to see them each year.  Did you know I met Frank Bielic?  Yup, he had a booth the same year I had my first booth at the show.  What a character he is.  You just gotta love him.  Many of our leading and well know painting designers will be there once again.  Priclla Hauser, Donna Dewberry, Sue Sheewe (ok, I know that's not spelled right), Shara Reiner, Laurie Speltz, and more. 
This is a photo from last year, but you'll find me, and my BFF Diane there shopping to our hearts content stocking up on supplies, patterns, books, and more again this year.  The trade floor is open Wed, Thurs, and Friday begining at 9am.  See you there!
Oh, I almost forgot...here is the link to the Creative Painitng website.  Creative Painting Convention

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun for me, too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails