Recipes

Friday, November 19, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

I know there lots of craft shows going on this time of year.  I'll be a two of them this weekend.  The first one is going on already.  Behind the Picket Fence is a home boutique I've had the pleasure of being a part of the quite a few years.  Jen puts on a great show and its close to home for me.  Take the time to visit this one.  You won't be disappointed.

I'm doubling up this Saturday and participating in a one day show on the far northwest side of town.  Brandy and Julie had their first event in July and I think they did a terrific job.  This one is looking to be even better.  They got a large number of vendors so it should be exciting.  Let's hope the weather holds out for the vendors on the patio and grass areas.  I booked super early and will be inside...thankfully.   

So there you go...far northwest just off US95 and Durango and northeast on Sunrise Mountain.  I hope to see you at one of them.  Sunday, I'll be prepping like a mad woman for my last show of the year in St. George.  It's the Dicken's Festival...I'll give more information in a few days on that one.  In the mean time, get out there and support your local crafter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails