Recipes

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kind Words Are Always Appreciated.

As a crafter I can tell you that we are often left wondering if what we do is appreciated by others.  I think that's why many of us love to show our wares at craft fairs, etc.  Just hearing the positive reinforcement of others complimenting your efforts and creations is enough for us to keep creating to share with others.  Janette Paglianite is just one of those gals that has really made my day...and to have her share it on her blog...well, you know how I feel I think.  Janette Paglianite...THANK YOU!  You made my day. 

http://allinalittlepagsday.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-goodies-but-not-just-by-me.html#links

So please make another crafter's day and let them know how much you appreciate their creative efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, you are one of the most creative, talented souls I've ever met. When I see your work, it always inspires me to try just a little bit harder. KC

Unknown said...

Hello Again Crystal...Thanks for the shoutout! I truely love your work and I know that feeling you speak of regarding wondering if the person that ordered my product is really happy with it or not. I placed a third order so that should tell you something!!!
Have a GREAT weekend

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails