Recipes

Friday, November 12, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

It's been a whirl wind week after The Great Craft Festival last weekend.  It was a pretty good show.  My friend, Diane and I were scrambling to get enough stuff done for the booth.   We featured Christmas and Harvest.  I forgot to take photos right away so some of the stuff was already gone by the time I got around to it. 
The tall, lighted posts flew out of there!  I wish they were easy to ship, I'd list them on Etsy.   Speaking of Etsy, I've had a couple of orders this week for Thanksgiving pieces and a pattern...WOOT, WOOT!
And if I wasn't busy enough already, we have a BBQ here at home this weekend for about 40 people.  Yeah, I know, I said let's do it.  Apparently, I was out of my mind at that moment.  Everyone enjoys them so much and I hate to deny them some really tasty, smoked BBQ...and it would be spring again before we got around to it so it's this weekend.  Come on by, there will be lots of food.  Besides, we just bought this awesome smoker and Timm and the boys are dying to use it.  We've been cleaning and prepping for days and would love to have you come...it's Satuday at 2pm.  We hope to see you there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails