Recipes

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Technical difficulties resolved


We now return to our previous scheduled programming.  My photo delema has been temporarily resolved.  My printer is still not speaking to my computer (I think the USB port died) but I did purchase a card reader so I could upload my photos off my camera.  I was suffering some major frustation over the whole thing.  I recently had my computer repaired but I've been told it's too old to do any major upgrades so I will need to look into purchasing a new one in the near future...bummer...I have a desktop so I just need a tower but it's still money I don't want/have to spend.
Anyway, on a craftier note...here are some of my latest finished pieces.  It is National Craft Month and I am doing my part to promote crafting to the world.  Enjoy...and get creative!

1 comment:

sue said...

So so cute Crystal! I love them all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails