Recipes

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

I know, I know...I'm a day late...again.  But I have to tell you I enjoyed my Friday.  It was my birthday!  Timm took the day off and we shared a wonderful day.  I didn't have to cook at all.  Breakfast was enjoyed at the Country Cafe, they have great biscuits and gravy.  My youngest sister and my brother also have March birthdays and this year our parents took us to lunch at Chili's.  It was a great time with all of them, we need to gather like that more often.  We were supposed to take a cruise on Lake Mead aboard the Desert Princess but it was canceled due to mechanical difficulties. That's okay, it was pretty windy...and now I have 4 free tickets coming to me.  We finished up the day with a late dinner at Billy Bob's in Sam's Town...they have delicious prime rib. It was a lovely day spent with my hubby and family...an way better than the last two years, which were spent having surgeries.  Next Friday, I promise pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails