Recipes

Friday, March 12, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

Well, it's been way to long since I had Show & Tell Friday.  Don't get me wrong, I've been busy and finally starting to get a bunch of stuff completed.  Last weekend I participated in a small craft show so that was a good push for me.  Why is it most of us crafty people work better under pressure or a deadline?  I do for some reason.  Anyway, here are a few pictures I'm sharing for Show & Tell during National Craft Month. 

Lots of picture frames recently on my work table.  This blue, baby boy frame sold at the craft show.   Lovin' the retro look dots on this other frame.  Both hold a 4x4 photo.


Made up a few sets of blocks this week.  They are two-sided, have a scrapbook paper base, and painted letters.  I wrote spring on one side and summer on the other.  Two sided fcrafty goodness was an after thought I have to admit.  Other sets have some blues and greens in them as well.



Oh, yeah, while in Houston a couple of weeks ago for my uncle's services I got to visit a Hobby Lobby store.  Totally awesome!  They have so much stuff, including some furniture I was trying to figure out how to get home.  Found these carrots there....love them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails