Recipes

Friday, November 13, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Another week has flown by around here.  Where does the time go?  Craft show season is in full swing and I'm just over half done with my scheduled shows.  I'll be at Reedom ES craft show this Saturday...see previous post for all the information.


I completed a batch of snowmen ornies, sewed up the hats for my Santa ornies, and made 2 baby blankets for an order.  The snowmen were
quick and easy...but then again they've been setting on my table for a month or so now....only had to add the face and scraves.





I have to admit the blankets turned out pretty cool...with texutres including flannel, minky, cotton, cordaruy, and some super cool furry fabric on each of them.





Brochures for goodie baskets are going out at this point and a few orders are starting to trickle in.  The mixer has taken up permanent residence on the island, cello bags have been purchased and I've been stocking up on basics for baking.  Very soon pumpkin rolls, cookies, and candies will be running amuck as they await their turn for baskets full of homemade goodness.  I'm thankful for a second freezer...I must say.

Oh yeah...last Saturday we went to the PBR!  What a great time that was.  I love cowboys.  Looking forward to NFR!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails