Recipes

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My First French Market


Today I attended my first French Market, it's a farmers market on the northwest end of town that just started this month. Today was it's second event. It's Las Vegas and it's mid May...I was totally not looking forward to the heat. Today was the first day it's supposed to break 100 degrees. But I have to admit, it was really nice on the grass, under the tents, in the shade. The breeze was lovely...not too much...just right.
Jason did a great job. All the tents were up when we got there, check in was easy, french music played all day, yummy veggies of all sorts, roasted corn, cool crafts, pleasant atmosphere, good neighbors, and more. This event will take time to grow and I think it will be awesome by the time it gets there.
Thanks to my family and friends that came by to visit and support me. I really appreciate it. It was nice to catch up with each other. Please come back to see me there on May 30.

2 comments:

bow mom said...

I so wanted to visit but, didn't get out of bed for real til 11:34 and then went back to bed. My throat is still sore. I feel like my body is quiting on me.

Crystal Martin said...

As a teacher I can't imagine why you are sick more often. You must be taking some awesome vitiamins. Hope you feel better soon.

It was not as busy as I had hoped but it is brand new. I will be bak on May 30, hope to see you then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails