Recipes

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's Day Gifts

Whew! That was a busy weekend. Got some pictures yesterday morning of my mom's gift and thought I would share. I am just lovin' these altered art scrabble boards. I will have to be on the hunt for more since I have now used all the ones I had found previously.

Mom's day was good. The guys whipped through the palm tree cutting so we enjoyed the company of friends for the morning and had an early lunch. Went to Lowes (I know, I know) to pick up some more irrigation supplies for the yard. Stopped off at my mom's to visit her and give her that really cool scrabble board...she loves it my the way. We worked in the yard for a while, then cleaned up and went to our son's for dinner. I thought that was enough but they also got me one of the Jane Seymour 'Open Hearts' necklaces. As much as I love it, they really shouldn't have since Scott is unemployed at the moment. (Anyone need a good deisel mechanic?) My youngest got me a gorgeous bouquet of tulips, they are one of my favorites. All in all a great day.
Thought I would share a few other pieces with scrabble tiles I've nade recently. I'll be listing them on my website and etsy tomorrow if you're interested.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails