Recipes

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

McQueen Craft Faire Rocks

We had another successful year at the McQueen Craft Faire in Reno again this year.  I have to say, we have some really loyal followers up there and we love them!  The kids this year were very organized and helpful.  I gotta say the JROTC is the best!  Love them.
I even had kids help me set up this year.  
I added a bunch of wreaths this year and they were very popular.  As always, the lighted porch posts are great sellers as well. 
We had great weather, awesome crowds, and shoppers were happy and spending more than in years past.  
Last year, I went in for my knee replacements the day after I got home from this event.  I have to say, this year was so much more enjoyable and easier for me.  
I'm looking forward to next year already.  Love to be able to spend time with Timm's family up there, see customers who have become friends, and enjoy the Washoe Valley and Reno area.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails