Recipes

Friday, November 7, 2014

A Little Christmas Inspiration

Last week I went over to Ralph Jones Display here in Vegas to pick up some display hooks.  They have been busy little elves over there, the store is all decked out for Christmas with trees of every size, style and color.  
This week I went back all because of this black chalkboard style ribbon.  It's been taunting me in my dreams...seriously, I wanted this ribbon bad.  I tried to find it elsewhere with no luck so I sucked it up and paid the price for it.  
Ralph Jones Display offers no discounts sadly, but they do have amazing stuff.  
These reindeer are awesome.  It's overwhelming to see so much stuff in one space.  Believe me, they pack it in there.  These guys were in a sleigh...you can kinda see it.  
Who wouldn't want an upside down tree and giant cupcakes, especially after seeing this whimsical display. 
Okay, something a bit more traditional in style.  Love how they use ribbon on the trees.  
Somehow, this birch log didn't even look out of place sticking out of this tree.  
Love this. 
Coloring on this tree is amazing! 
This one is just dripping with elegance. 
I'll post a few more trees in a couple of days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails