Recipes

Friday, February 8, 2013

A bigger mess than I remember...

So I finally started to clean out my studio so I can convert it to a wood shop.  There is so much stuff in there that's its an overwhelming and daunting task.  I decided to attack a single corner yesterday and see what I could do.  A window was left open so what should be just dust is feeling like dirt...yuck.
I started a couple of piles...one of items to just donate and part with, another to supplies I think someplace or someone could use, a large trash can...and the last one I have going is metalware.  I've been collecting metal pieces a long time to paint on... peculator coffee pots, pans, sifters, watering cans, new metal containers, rusty stuff.  Oh my gosh, I have a lot, I mean A LOT of it.  I know what I will be painting for shows this year.
I am embarrassed to  reveal what the place really looks like so after it's been sifted through, sorted, and organized a bit more I will give you a peak.  In the mean time, I'll be working on it to be something to be proud of again.

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Iknow the feeling, this is whats been happening to my sewing room all week lol!
Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails