Recipes

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Almost Art in the Park

Fall really seems like it's here when Art in the Park rolls around. It's starting to cool down...finally.  Eveyone is excited and happy to be there.  It's my biggest show of the year.  Thankfully, I have my same location as in years past.  It's a great space for us since we are asked to hold larger items until our customers have finished their rounds.  Having no one behind us (and extra space) is a real blessing.  We set up tomorrow, it's a long day for me.  I'm planning on taking photos of the booth at mulitple stages so you can see the progress.
Look for us in spaces 393-394 near the playground in Bicentennial Park.  Stop in, shop and say 'Hello'.  We look forward to seeing all of you.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails