Recipes

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

National Craft Month

Hey all you crafty peeps...did you know the March is National Craft Month?  It's true!
I think it's extra fitting because my birthday is in March and that I was born to be creative...hehe
So what are you doing to be creative and crafty this month?  
I'm participating in a local craft show beeeeing run by my friend, Autumn
Please try and make it by to pick up some fun, fresh goodies and decor for Spring!
I've mailed my applications for a couple of Fall shows already.
There are three weddings this month on my shedule...flowers are creative. 
There is wood traced and waiting to be cut into cool stuff for shows.
Busy, busy, busy I tell ya...enjoy National Craft Month.
Please leave a comment on this post about what you are doing crafty this month. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails