Recipes

Monday, March 12, 2012

Custom Painted Room for Morgan

My friend Vickie asked me a few weeks ago if I'd do some painting in her grandaughter's room.  I love Vickie so of course I said yes.  I spent two full days painting a free flowing design on her walls.  Vickie spent the whole day on day 2 hot gluing rhinestones to the walls.  She was a real trooper.  We also added butterflies to the walls.  It's busy but I love it...and more important...Morgan loves it. 
Morgan's room is as big as our master bedroom I think so there was lots of space to play with in this room.  I even added some below the chair rail.   
There will be a overstuffed reading chair to snuggle up in here.
A little personalization.
Faith, Love and Hope scattered around the room.
 A few more photos to share.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails