Recipes

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reno Recap

I just have to say I am so thankful we drove up on Thursday instead of my standard 3:30am Friday departure time.  There were several delays due to road construction that put us about 2 hours behind on the way up there.  It was much less stressful Friday during set up as well...which I attribute to a good night's sleep. 

The crowds lined up early for Friday night.  The best part...no children or strollers.  One of my best and most loyal customers, Heidi and her daughter arrived at 4pm for the 5:30 opening just so they could be first in line. 

Here are a few pictures of my booth to share.  It's never quite as polished as I'd like it to be since there is only 4 hours to unload and set up in the courtyard.  But it looked okay.  By Saturday afternoon we were removing the center display pieces and re-arranging trying to make it look full again.  Fall/Halloween were the best sellers for me. 
I enjoyed the time I spent with my best friend, Diane and time shared with my brother-in-law, John and his wife, Rhonda.  It's nice to come back to a home instead of a hotel.
Thanks to the ROTC and other students for helping unload, tear down, and load the trailer.  It makes driving home 8 hours possible that night.  We arrived home at 2am.  I'm looking forward to next year already. 

1 comment:

Lynn B said...

Thank you for sharing so much in your blog. I love the way you decorate your booth, I also have a booth and am still trying to make it look attractive and inviting. Your pics and info help a lot. Happy Crafting!
Lynn: lynnshomespuncountry.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails