Recipes

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's our anniversary!

Twentynine years ago today my high school sweetheart and I got married in the church I grew up attending...where my parents still worship today.  I met Timm when I was 15, he was coaching an LDS softball team at the park across the street from my home with one of his friends.  He had to wait until I turned 16 to go out on a date, and asked me to marry him the day I graduated high school...sprained ankle, crutches and all.  Fifteen months later we got married...around all the groomsmen hunting trips. 
I am so thankful this man in my life.  He completes me.  We've had our challenges like everyone else.   We've been through thick and thin.  In all that time, we've raised two wonderful boys, practically felt like we raised a hundred more through the Boy Scout program, camped and traveled, worked and played. 
Happy Anniversary Timm...I love you  more than life itself. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails