Recipes

Friday, August 19, 2011

Show & Tell Friday

It's been a busy week around here.  This a little of what I was able to complete.  There is a witch as well.  Also among the list of things completed are some porch posts, a couple more BOO ghosts, and some witches.  They are a retail product with a sign across the moon I painted and I also glittered the witches hair and her clothing. 
I plan on a Thanksgiving and Christmas fence piece as well but I put the saws and sanders away for a bit so I can work on some cupboard doors and skates.   Come back next Friday and see what else is finished around here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful work, Crystal! I'll be pulling my saws back out tomorrow with the kids going off to school. Even with the heat, I look forward to the uninterrupted hours!

Vicky

Anonymous said...

I agree wonderful work Crystal!Any plan's in turning them into pattern packets?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails