Recipes

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Poor lighting, but I love this picture anyway.
Photo hint:  Don't lean down with overhead lighting.  It gives you dark circles under your eyes. 

Seriously, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I know I did.  Hubby got my ATV fixed (the shop had it two weeks, but that's a whole other story).  We spent most of the day out riding.  Came home, relaxed a bit and went to Scott and Christy's for a yummy dinner with carne asada and ground beef tacos.  It was delicious.  I will need to hit the Mexican market to get some of that tastefully marinated meat. 

I busted my hiney at the flower shop this past week.  Thankfully, my friend Diane came to help me Thursday, Friday and Saturday...or I'd still be there working on arrangements. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails