Recipes

Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally....

I got some painting done.  You know, I used to take it for granted that I would paint 4-5 days a week.  Now it is a luxury that is precious to me. 
We made a choice many years ago for me not to work to outside the home so that we could raise our children.  It was a struggle financially many times, but I know our whole family is better for it today. 
Okay, I'm getting all mushy and I'm stopping now. 
Anywho...I got to paint this weekend and it felt so good.  Fall shows will be here before I know it.  I worked on about a dozen little signs and two watering cans.  I like the way they turned out.  Here are some pics to share.  Please ignore the plastic table cloth with paint on it.  ;)

1 comment:

colleens craft shed said...

I love your painting. The watering cans are adorable. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Thanks for sharing.
Colleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails