Recipes

Monday, June 15, 2009

A few pictures for you

My computer seems to be working at the moment. I was going to take it into the shop for repair but it was going to be $79 just to diagnose the problem. I prayed to the computer gods and I've received a reprieve (for the moment) and it's working. What a relief!

Here are a few things I've been working on lately. I've really been inspired with Americana lately. Lady Liberty is a design by Maxine Thomas. I love it. I am really lovin' my Liberty & Justice series of flags. I think I will start putting them into pattern form. There are been several requests from other painters that would like to make them. I used to have a ton of patterns that I had designed but I put them on a back burner (way, way back) for years. Recently, I've had the urge to start designing packets again and possibly submit a couple of projects to magazines.

2 comments:

bow mom said...

Oh I love your flag doors. I need to find something to trade you for one. Maybe even some doors? They are on my wish list. Still need to get the room complete first.

Crystal Martin said...

The flags have been fun, I really like working on them. Trade...that sounds good to me. Let me know when you're ready.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails