Recipes

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Vegas goes all out to celebrate New Year's.  Here is a peek at all the fireworks on the strip last night.  Fremont Street Experience rocks it as well.  News reports say over 300,000 people came to celebrate in Vegas this year.  
I have to say I am so glad that I was not one of those folks on the strip.  Our New Year's Eve day was spent firing up the pit and cooking up 4 briskets, 2 chickens, two dozen or so jalapeno poppers, and cabbage.  Dinner was delicious!  I hope everyone else enjoyed their briskets as well.  
I spent some time working on the studio.  It's really starting to come along, things are starting to get organized and put away anyway.  I hope to show you some photos I'm not embarrassed by.  Crafters know what I mean...how unorganized I am...how much stuff I tend to gather.  Seriously, there is a lot of stuff that needs to leave the property.  
Anyway, I'm wishing all of you a very happy new year full of fun, family, love, friendships, faith, and...loads of crafty goodness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails