Recipes

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Hall Tree

 Well a tree painted in the hall anyway...;0)

I painted this tree in the hallway at my son and daughter in law's home over the weekend.  We all love love love the way it turned out.  


Christy loves owls so I had to add one to the tree for her.  
I painted a carved heart into the trunk of the tree to give it that true personal tough for them. 
Their plan is to place photo frames all over it with pictures of family...a family tree.  
I'm glad I was able to do something so special for them.  
What a great project for National Craft Month. 

2 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love this! You did an awesome job.
The owl is so sweet!

Unknown said...

AMAZING work, Crystal!! I know they've got to be beyond happy!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails