Recipes

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Craft Festival

My last "big" show is this weekend.  We'll be at Cashman Center this Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10-6.  I went in to set up this morning with the help of my hubby.  He'll help set walls, tables, etc but not put out product...I admit I do move things around when he does help with that part so I can't really blame him.  Diane will be in to set her items after work so it will be full when I get there in the morning. 
I need to aplogoze to Rachel.  I was supposed to be in her home show this weekend as well but I had a melt down and am feeling overwhelmed.  I'm sorry I over committed and can't be there Rachel...I'm really sorry.  Be sure to swing up be her home just off Stewart and Hollywood for some really fabulous wreaths, decor and more.  Her work is gorgeous!!!
I still have a couple more shows on my schedule and there is still crafting to be done.  I'll update you on those next week.  In the mean time, have a great weekend and I hope to see you at The Craft Festival!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails