Recipes

Monday, February 27, 2012

Creative Paintng Convention

It that time of year again...one of my favorite here in Vegas!  The Creative Painting Convention is in full swing today as painters from around the nation and world join together to take classes and seminars, gather and friends, and my favorite part....the trade show. 
Yes, I will be there Wednesday for the shopping extravaganza that will make any painter happy and giggly for months to come. It's the first convention of the year and always brings lots of attention and excitement with it.  Some of my favorite designers will be there, paint companies release new colors, I stock up on brushes, palette paper and such for the year. 
I can't wait...is it Wednesday yet?!  I'll see you at the Tropicana Hotel. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails