Recipes

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Broken Phones

I'm sorry, but I just need to vent a little.  The cell phone insurance company is on my list today.  I guess I need to go back to last week.  I had my phone replaced after it was run over at the last craft show.  It was all good at that point. I paid my deductable, filled my claim on line, my new phone came the next day, all was right again with the world.  I'm sad and embarassed to tell you that I dropped my newly replaced phone o Sunday and the touch screen is shattered.  I couldn't believe it. ARRRRGGGGG!  It seemed to be working so I thought I'll just buy a new outer casing for it...but no.  The yuppies at the Verizon store said they don't carry any parts to replace or repair.  I couldn't even buy the pre-cut screen protector to keep the pieces in place.  Well, now the new phone is not working correctly so I decided I had to suck it up, admit defeat and pay the deductable again to replace it.  They yuppies told me I could have two claims in a 12 month period...but apparently not a week apart(they didn't tell me that part).  I thought the computer froze the screen, so I called the insurance company.  I just need to let you know that they really don't want to speak with anyone.  In fact, the gal even hung up on me.  Unbelievable...well, not really.  I called back, went through the process to get to a real person again, asked to speak to a manager or supervisor...guess what, they aren't there today.  I ended up at another dept that I was told could do the same for me.  Still, they can't help me over the phone.  I must file special paperwork, it will be reviewed, then if found to be valid, my claim will be continued and a replacement phone will be sent.  Apparently phone fraud is a huge deal, and filing claims within 6 months of each other falls under that catagory.  It's not like the one I have now will do me any good.  It will get sent to the insurance company just like the first one, they will repair it and send it out again as a remanufactured phone to the next clumsy fool.  SIGH...okay I think I'm done now.  Oh, they faxed the papers to my hubby office, I hope he brings them home tonight.
Again, I am so sorry but I just needed to get that off my chest. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what a nice chest if I may say so

Crystal Martin said...

Thanks Timm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails