Recipes

Friday, August 13, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

It's that time of year when I start to panic about the upcoming craft show season...which shows, show fees due, trying to fit everything into a schedule, deleting dates to make a realistic schedule, and having enough product to do all the events I want to do.  Anyone that does craft shows certainly knows what I'm going through at the moment...and I feel your pain and anxiety as well.  I think I have it all worked out at the moment...but tomorrow will be another day with another dilema I'm sure. 
Every year I say I am going to start working on big stuff earlier but then there is trying to figure out where to put it all.  That being said, I've been working on smaller items that are easier to store.
 This week I stitched up som Halloween ornies and actually finished them in the same week...I know, you're shocked!  I felt pretty good about it myself.



I know...before you say it...they're cute!  I can't help it...I do cute and happy.  Scary is hard for me to do. 












I can do primitive and really love it but cute just comes so much easier for me. 









I also finally finished those 6 reindeer I've been working on for what seems like forever.  They turned out really well and I think they're pretty cool.  Not cute...maybe classic?  Slightly primitive?  Whatever they may be called, I like them. 

I'll be listing these items in my Etsy and Artfire sites in the next few days.  Please shop early for best selections.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your work is adorable! I feel your anxiety and slightly panicked for you! I cancelled my show this year in hopes of a better economy next year. Good luck with yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails