Recipes

Friday, August 6, 2010

Show and Tell Friday

A little folk art paintings for show and tell this week.  Actually, a little more than folk art.  Show and Tell this week is the fiberglass screening projects I've worked on recently.  I painted most of these in June while Timm was taking a seminar.  I checked out the sights and shops in the mornings and painted in the hotel in the afternoons. 
I really like this one with the basket, I think it turned out great. 
Oh, I miss Kathy Rueger and her designs.  This bear is one of her designs from her last book.  She had painted it on some rought wood and it said, "don't open door for strangers".  I think he's cute anyway and would look great in someone's cabin or lodge look room.
And you know I love my Americana.  I painted a bunch of these flags with assorted sayings on them.  Some others include "Home of the Brave", "Liberty & Justice".
I plan to share with you next week as well.  The Reindeer are almost done.  I'm working on a schedule for make it-take it projects, Art in the Park will be here sooner than I know it...Oh, I gotta go.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails