Recipes

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I just want to wish all the mothers and mothers to be, that were, and wish they were a wonderful Mothers Day.  My mom has a broken ankle so she's not up to much at the moment.  My hubby's mom passed a couple of years ago...we miss her greatly.  My sis is enjoying her day with the girls and hubby.  My son's wished me a great day.  I received a digital picture frame...wanted one for a while and was a nice surpise.  Dinner with my hubby will be tomorrow night.  I spent my week working at a flower shop making Mother's Day joyful for countless mothers out there.  It was a fun, gratifying, exhausting week that I feel like I barely made it through.   I'm glad it's only a week of 10-12 hour days. Big shout out to my new Sketcher Shape Ups, they made my feet and legs feel pretty good this week.   
Bless all the mothers out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails